Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WWW Wednesdays

IMG_1384-0

Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived here on Taking on a World of Words. Just answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


*I'm currently reading*

Princess Triumvirate



*I recently finished reading*

Dark Dreams and Dead Things (Dead Things #2)


** You can read my review here **


*Next I'm going to read*

I'm not sure, I have too many good ones to choose from!


No comments:

Post a Comment