Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by ThePurplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

First Year (The Black Mage, #1)

My Teaser: My friend's expression mirrored my own.  "Just like the palace.  No one's entitled like a prince."

10 comments:

  1. Like the cover. Hmmm...I wonder about them and the prince. Hope you enjoy it.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cover too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice cover and teaser. I have this one on my Kindle but haven't had a chance to read it yet. This week I am showcasing Heartstone by Elle Katherine White. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I like the cover. Wonder what kind of interactions they've had or will have with the prince. I'd read on. My teaser is from Paradox Bound

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still wondering the same thing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I am curious what the comment is about. And lovely cover too.

    My TT from Passing Strange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really learned to much yet but I'm that that far into the book yet. I like the cover too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I hope you’re enjoying it. Sounds great. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete