Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by ThePurplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Princess Triumvirate

My Teaser: "Tell me what you wanted to ask me on the ship the other day," he said.  "What you actually wanted to ask me, not what you made up when you decided not to ask."



8 comments:

  1. That made up thing must have been pretty obvious. What a stomach sinking moment.

    Mine: http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=14552

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope it wasn't obvious but it was good! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of this - and the cover is lovely. Are you enjoying this one, Jamie? My TT this week is an intriguing epic fantasy -
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/11/07/teaser-tuesday-6th-november-2017/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am really enjoying it! I loved the first book and couldn't wait to read the sequel. I am a fan of Catherine Bank's books. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. LOL Spit it out. I'm liking these characters already. Such a lovely cover too.

    My TT from Thief's Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great together. I would suggest reading the first book though. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love this book and the characters. What happened to lead up to that is funny. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete