Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Post

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

*What I did this past week*

Well I am caught up on sleep so that's good.  I took some time to read, more than I usually do.  Not too much this week, just working on my stores, you know the usual.

*Posts from this past week*

Stacking The Shelves (Weekly Meme)


Book Blogger Hop  (Weekly Meme)


by Various Authors (Book Blitz)

WWW Wednesdays (Weekly Meme)


Teaser Tuesday (Weekly Meme)


Sunday Post (Weekly Meme)

*Coming up this week on the blog*

A review, blog tour and weekly memes!






5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I read very little this week- too much Netflix. I need to get with the program this week. :)

    Hope you have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find more time to read this week! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I’m glad you got some sleep. I hope you have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete