Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday Post

Sunday Post


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

*What I did this past week*

I was really busy and tired.  I honestly can't remember everything that I did that caused me to be so busy.  I can't remember things short term.  I have been working on my stores, getting ready for the holidays and winter.  I ordered some new business cards, just an updated version.  I drove through town looking at all the pretty colored leaves, I love this time of year.  But at the same time thinking I wish it was time to start snowing.  I love winter and snow.  It sounds crazy for me to think that now.  I used to hate it growing up here in Ohio.  I moved to Florida and lived there for ten years.  I moved back to Ohio six years ago and now don't like the warm weather like I did and now I enjoy the colder weather.  That's all I can think of at the moment.  Have a great week!

*Posts from this past week*

Sunday Post  (weekly meme)


Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)  

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

*Coming up this week on the blog*

I will be posting a review, weekly memes and 
am part of a couple of blog tours I think.  I hope to get these things posted this week! 
  



10 comments:

  1. I wish it snowed where we are too. We rarely get snow where we live.

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know where you live. But you could always visit some place in the winter, enjoy the snow! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I hope this week is less tiring. I wish it snowed where I live, but it's a seaside town and it's very rare - last time it snowed was almost forty years ago.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, forty years, wow! Do you ever go anywhere where it snows for vacation? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a great week and get some rest!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I keep telling myself that I'm going to take a day off and I never seem to. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I don't mind some snow, it's the sub-zero degree weather I can't stand. I didn't realize you lived so close. I'm a WV gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when it's cold. I get to wear my boots and lots of layers. Oh wow you are close. I've been to WV a couple of times. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I have lived in Florida since I was 13. We live in North Florida now which I really like as it is not as hot and we get season changes. I can't imagine living in the cold. We're planning to visit our son (& family)in Illinois in December so I'll get to have some cold I think.
    Hope you get rested this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lived in central Florida so it was hot and not really any season changes. I honestly didn't think I would ever leave Florida but things change and I'm happy to be back. I hope you enjoy your visit to Illinois. Hope you get some snow while you are there. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete