Saturday, November 11, 2017

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


This week I got:


Princess Triumvirate





Acceptance (Jewel Trilogy #1)





Relentless (Relentless, #1)





How the Ghost Was Won: A Paranormal Western Romance





Verdant Magic (Dragon Mage Chronicles, #1)



What did you get this week?







14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks I hope so. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Awesome stack of books. Your books look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great haul, Jamie! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope to. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What a fab selection of books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Verdant Magic looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and I love the cover. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Verdant Magic has the best cover and I HAVE to get a copy of How the Ghost Was Won. I've not seen it before now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Verdant Magic's cover too. I wasn't sure about How The Ghost Was Won, but I thought I'd add it to my tbr stack. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. These look pretty good, enjoy :) never seen them though, so can't say anything more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete