Friday, November 10, 2017

Book Blogger Hop: November 10-16, 2017





Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.  Hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer


This week's question:

What is your favorite part of blogging? Is there a least favorite part of blogging? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

My Answer:

My favorite part of blogging...

Well, there is so much to love about blogging.  It started off years ago.  I wanted something fun to do with reading.  I wanted an outlet for my thoughts and passion for books.  That has happened, but so much more has evolved from it.  I have met so many amazing authors and have read some awesome books.  I have also met a lot of great bloggers who love to read just as much as I do.  I get to hear about books, giveaways. participate in blog tours and weekly memes.  Along with that I get to also host authors and their books from time to time.  Oh yeah and I get to tell my thoughts on a book with a review!

My least favorite part of blogging...

It has to be coding.  I do not understand it at all.  When I want to change the background, theme or add something it always seems to involve coding somehow.  I get so frustrated and it seems to take forever to get something done.  But when I do finally figure it out I feel accomplished and I like how it looks.

What is your favorite and least favorite part of blogging?

12 comments:

  1. My favorite part of blogging is other bloggers.

    Adding to my TBR stack is great too.

    You blog is gorgeous. Love the design.

    I don't need to do coding. Sorry you have to deal with that.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the complement on my blog. I love to add to my tbr stack too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to coding. I can add a few things here and there but on the whole, I try to stay away from it! I love interacting with other bookworms though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah me and coding don't go well together. I love to interact with other people too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great response! Coding is a bit over my head as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it confuses me too much. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh man, I don't even try to mess with the coding because I don't understand it at all. It's one thing I'd like to learn about though because I feel like my blog is super boring but it could be really interesting if I knew more about coding.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand it either. But at times it is necessary but that is why I love the internet. I can usually find some help somewhere with it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I also have trouble with coding on my blog. I always want to change up my blog to make it look beautiful, but the coding can be so difficult to do!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that is my struggle too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with you on meeting and interacting with new authors and fellow book bloggers! It's really exciting!! And getting to express your thoughts about books is another GREAT blogging perk!

    I feel for you regarding the coding. I find that very daunting myself. So I never mess with the my template's HTML. If I wanted to make any changes (which I really don't anymore), I would use the Blogger templates and backgrounds.

    Thanks for sharing! Sorry for the late comment.... Happy Sunday!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete