Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


In the past few weeks I have gotten some great books!


Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (Dead Things, #1)


I'm currently reading it and it is SO GOOD!

The Chosen Knights (The Angel Knights #1)



Water (Water Series, #1)


Red Velvet Ribbon: A suspense paranormal romance (Spells & Potions)



What are you reading? 

I love finding out about other books!  

3 comments:

  1. The covers of the first two are brilliant. I hope you enjoy them all.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FBC- nice to meet another Fantasy book lover. I hope you will consider linking your Stacking post with Mailbox Monday too.
    I think those are all nice covers. Happy Reading! Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete