Sunday, August 6, 2017

Review: Silver Flame (Vampire Girl #3) by Karpov Kinrade

Silver Flame (Vampire Girl, #3) 

Book: Silver Flame (Vampire Girl #3)
Author: Karpov Kinrade
Publisher: Daring Books
Rating: 5 Stars
Level: Young Adult/New Adult
Source: e-book - Purchased

Summary from Goodreads:
"TWILIGHT MEETS OUTLANDER" 

"Fast paced, action-packed and a total page turner... Mind blowing!" - Tilly ★★★★★ 

"So freaking awesome!" - ERIN E WOLF ★★★★★ 

From USA TODAY bestselling series Vampire Girl, comes the next book in the saga: SILVER FLAME. For fans of TwilightA Shade of Vampire, and Outlander, experience a fantasy romance with an original twist on an old tale. 

I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until I sold my soul to save my mother. 

Now, I am trapped between two worlds. Between the vampire demons who own my contract, and the Fae whose bloodline flows in me. 

Between the prince I'm falling in love with, and the race his kind has enslaved. 

Scroll up and click the buy button now to continue the journey... 

"Karpov Kinrade's words are magic, painting a picture in your mind that stays forever." - Courtney Cole, New York Times bestselling author 

My Review: 
First I have to say if you haven't started reading this series you should start now. You will not be disappointed! I feel like I have not stopped reading between books. I love that the story seems to keep an even flow, the next book picks up where the last one pretty much left off. This book and this series so far has been a real page turner.

Fen and Ari find themselves kidnapped by none other than Fen's evil brother Levi. He is trying to take over Stonehill and the other realms. He wants to rule all of Inferna. Levi is really evil too, he has such a darkness that sometimes I felt was a little too much. There is so much to be said for this book. 

Fen and Ari's relationship. They love each other but he does not want to be King. She must choose one of the seven princes to become King and she will be the Queen. Asher has his own issues that need worked out. Then there is Dean, he definitely lives up to being the prince of lust. I really liked getting to know more about Dean and there is more to him than just his title. I also liked that Kayla had more of a presence in this book. I really like her and I want to know more about her mystery man Tavian. We still don't get to really know any more about the other brothers as they don't really play much part in this installment. 

This book was a bit darker I thought than the previous two books. But it all ties into the story and what is happening. There is non stop action, romance and edge of your seat suspense. That said I have loved all three books so far and am excited to start reading book four!

Connect with the author: Goodreads  Website  Facebook  Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment