Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Review: Midnight Star (Vampire Girl #2) by Karpov Kinrade

Midnight Star (Vampire Girl, #2)

Book: Midnight Star (Vampire Girl #2)
Author: Karpov Kinrade
Publisher: Daring Books
Rating: 5 Stars
Level: Young Adult
Source: e-book (purchased)

Summary from Goodreads: 
From the USA TODAY bestselling series Vampire Girl, comes the next book in the saga: MIDNIGHT STAR 

I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until I sold my soul to save my mother. Now, I am forced to choose between my heart and my conscience. 
Either way, someone I love will die.

My Review:
Midnight Star is an incredible sequel to Vampire Girl. Once you read the first book you will want to read the next book right away. I know I did. The characters are so well developed and the story will draw you in right from the beginning. It has lots of action, suspense, romance and so much more. It is a real page turner. I can’t wait to see what happens with the rest of this series!

The story pretty much picks up where Vampire Girl left off. Ari knows who she truly is and wants to find a way to make peace between the Vampire, Fae and Shades. She is spending her month with Asher but as things happen they don’t always turn out the way she would like. There is a war about to start that Ari doesn’t want to happen. There are still those out there who will do anything to destroy her and those who just want to protect her at any cost.

I love Ari and Fen’s relationship and their love for one another. Ari knows that Fen doesn’t want to be king but she must choose one of the princes to be the new king. I also really like Asher, he is funny and mysterious in his own way. We haven’t really had a chance to get to know the other princes yet which I am looking forward to. I love Yami too, he is so cute and adorable. 

So much exciting turn of events happen throughout the story. The ending will shock you with the cliffhanger it leaves. My mouth dropped and I sat stunned for a few minutes after finishing the book. I will be continuing on to reading book three because I have to know what happens next. I recommend it if you love stories with Vampires and or Fae you will love this series!

Connect with the author: Goodreads  Website  Facebook  Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment