Friday, September 9, 2016

Review: Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte #3) by Samantha Young

Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3) 

Book: Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte #3) 
Author: Samantha Young
Publisher: Samantha Young
Rating: 5 Stars
Level: Young Adult
Source: e-book Review Copy

Summary from Goodreads:
Enter a world of fierce wolves, stunning magic and romance...


In the final installment of The Tale of Lunarmorte, Caia is caught between the most powerful beings in her world, and they are all desperate to use her for their own means. While Caia struggles to find her purpose, tragedy strikes close to home, and time runs out.
Now she must decide if she will join the extremists she was trying to destroy... or bring them all down on her own terms...
 
 
My Review:
Blood Solstice is the final book in this amazing trilogy. I have to say that I am going to really miss reading and feeling like I am a part of the character's world. This if by far a 5 star book and I highly recommend reading it!

Caia will do whatever it takes in this book to protect the ones she loves and she is determined to find a way to end this centuries old war. While in the past two books she has been learning about it and has enlisted the help of others, this last book takes it to a whole new level. Relationships are tested and I honestly thought some were over for sure while others seem to blossom.

The main focus of the plot is the war. Planning, planning and more planning. But don't let this detour you, because there is so much more that is happening along with that. There is lots of action, shocking twists and turns that I had to take a moment to process. Then there's the romance that I love between some of my favorite characters. We also learn a lot more about Rueben and some of the other characters and meet some new ones. While there are some really sad moments and scenes the author provides us with plenty of laughable ones too.

I thought the author did a great job with how she brought the story to a close. Although I wish there were more books to come in this series, I am happy that I had the chance to read it. If you have not started reading this trilogy I again recommend you do. This e-book was provided to me for review. This did not affect my review in any way. 
 
Connect with the author: Goodreads  Website  Twitter  Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment