Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: Pisces (Zodiac Twin Flames #1) by Rachel Medhurst

Pisces by Rachel Medhurst 

Book: Pisces (Zodiac Twin Flames #1)
Author: Rachel Medhurst
Publisher: CreateSpace
Level: Young Adult
Source: Paperback - Won @  ReadAways

Summary from Goodreads:
The bracelet around my wrist was a permanent reminder of my mission. The silver charm that was attached to the leather cord was stamped with my birth sign. Mission: Unite with my twin flame soulmate in this lifetime.

My brothers, sisters, and I were each named after the star sign we were born under. We knew that our soul purpose was to fall madly in love and battle through the obstacles that led to that true love.

Antony crept up on me and caught me unaware. He was nothing like I'd imagined my twin flame soulmate to be. When he started to run, I found that I had to give chase. I had to complete my mission.


My Review:
Pisces is the first book in the Zodiac Twin Flames series. It was a fast read and I liked it.

Pisces and her siblings have agreed to come to Earth to find their twin flame soulmates. Their mission is to find their soulmate and bring true love to Earth. There are a group of people, the Dysfunctionals, that have tried to stop them for many lifetimes. Pisces has no idea at first who her twin flame soulmate is but she intends to find out and make it last this time.

The book has a good story line but for me it just didn't live up to what I thought it was going to be. Every time Pisces starts to get close to Antony he leaves and wants nothing to do with her. Then when he starts to show interest she runs away. There were some other things that just kept happening over and over again. It was just a bit too much of this off and on throughout the story.

We get a little bit of background information but I would have liked to learned more about the characters. By the end we are left with lots of answered questions. It felt a bit rushed at times and it seemed like it was all tied up quickly but not really finished by the end.

All this said I did enjoy it and it was a fun, fast read. I would like to read the next book in this series. I am hoping that some of my issues with this book are fixed by the next book. This book was won in a giveaway. This did not affect my review in any way. 


Connect with the author: Goodreads  Website  Facebook  Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment