Sunday, September 20, 2015

Review: Girl Steals Guy (Borrowing Abby Grace #2) by Kelly Green

Girl Steals Guy (Borrowing Abby Grace, #2) 

Book: Girl Steals Guy (Borrowing Abby Grace #2)
Author: Kelly Green
Publisher: Backlit Fiction
Rating: 4 Stars
Level: Young Adult
Source: e-book (downloaded - free promotion awhile back)

Summary from Goodreads:
Smart and sassy Abby Grace is a seventeen-year-old with a talent for getting out of trouble. Sent to repair the lives and loves of teenagers on the edge of disaster, Abby is the perfect girl for the job. She has everything going for her… except one thing: a body. 

Girl Steals Guy: Borrowing Abby Grace, Episode 2

Dropped into the life of a gorgeous senior with a heartbroken best friend, Abby Grace must navigate high school keg parties, football games and power couples as she discovers that love and revenge are sometimes the same thing. 

My Review: 
Girl Steals Guy is the second installment in the Borrowing Abby Grace series. I enjoyed it just as much or maybe a little more than the first one. The author has a way of keeping you hooked and guessing until the end.

In this one Abby finds herself in Michelle's body and life. She thinks she must reunite her best friend Heather and her boyfriend Sam. At first I had the same thoughts as Abby/Michelle that Sam is just a jerk quarterback football player. But as the story went on I came to realize that things are not always what they seem. Every time I thought I knew what Abby's real mission was the author put a new twist and the story changed again. I did not see the ending coming and what the real reason Abby was there for.

I really am enjoying this series and they are so quick to read. I loved that Abby got rewarded with a memory from her real life. I hope to get more background on Abby and Will in future installments. I am looking forward to reading more stories from this author.
 

Connect with the author: Goodreads  Facebook  Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment