Friday, March 13, 2015

Feature & Follow

Increase Blog Followers 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!




This week’s Question:
Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you’d like people to visit more?

Answer:
No, I don't have any special memes or features on my blog.  I do however participate in weekly memes when I can.  Here are the ones that I participate in:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? by Book Journey (Mondays)
 Teaser Tuesdays by A Daily Rhythm  (Tuesdays) 
 Stacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews (Any day) 
Feature & Follow by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
 (Fridays)

  I also feature authors and their books from time to time.  
Let me know if you have any, always looking for new and exciting things!


2 comments:

  1. It's definitely hard to come up with meme ideas. I'll have to check out some of the ones you mentioned! I'm an old GFC follower. :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me forever to come up with a meme, so I totally get it! I participate in all the same ones you do!

    New Google+ follower! Here's my Feature and Follow

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete