Friday, February 27, 2015

Feature & Follow

Increase Blog FollowersThe Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This weeks Question:
Your house is burning down and you have time to select three books you own to take with you. What three books?

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate

10 comments:

  1. Great choices! I liked the Hush Hush series too :) New GFC follower :)

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great series. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great picks, Jamie! I loved Vampire Academy and Hush Hush! I liked Fallen, but the series went a little downhill for me. I was in a bit of a book slump, though, so I'll have to reread soon and see what I think. (:

    New follower via GFC and G+!


    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a chance to read the last couple Fallen books. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice picks. I haven’t read any of those, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about them. I probably should read them.

    I’m following you on Bloglovin’.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Vampire Academy but not the other two. I'll have to check them out!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm hopping back. I am pretty sure all three of your choices are on my bookshelves somewhere, but i haven't read them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I have so many that are sitting on my book shelves that I want to read but haven't had a chance. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete