Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

TeaserTuesdays2014e 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers: 

"I have carte blanche in the garage," Cruz said haughtily, throwing his overnight bag over his shoulder.  "So, how are things here in tinytown? Are you two kids behaving?"

The Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales, #3) 
26% on kindle
The Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales #3) by Derrolyn Anderson 
 


6 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. The beach scene on the cover appeals to me, and I'm curious about "tinytown." I assume he's teasing them. Right?
    My Tuesday post features THE YANKEE CLUB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes he's teasing them. It's a great series too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I like the cover too and I'm curious about what tinytown is. Good teaser.
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/09/teaser-tuesdays-91-a-zombie-christmas-giveaway-and-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cover too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete