Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

TeaserTuesdays2014e


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

Robin in the Hood (Robbin' Hearts Series #1)"Well I'm not going to share you with every freewheeling cowboy in the county, mister! And it's high time you gave me back my favorite t-shirt," I hissed, shoving Creek into the beef jerky turnstile until he toppled over with a clatter. "Take that, you traitor!"

pg. 129 ~ Robin In The Hood (Robbin' Hearts Series #1) by Diane J. Reed
 

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun book! Thanks for sharing your teaser (:

    Here's mine: http://thereadingcloset.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/teaser-tuesday-the-rose-master-by-valentina-cano/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very fun book, I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  2. Ha, sounds good, Jamie.

    My TT this week is at http://wp.me/pZnGI-gb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very intrigued by what's going on between these characters. This story looks like a lot of fun! Enjoy!!

    Here are my teasers: Burn for Me and The Young Elites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book's title intrigues me, and so does your Teaser. Modern day Robin Hood?
    My Tuesday post features TRAIL MIX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's has a modern day Robin Hood feel to a part of the story but there is so much more to it. It's SO GOOD, I loved it!

      Delete