Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves 
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hi everyone!  This is my first Stacking The Shelves meme post. 

I haven't had time to post about the books that I have received in the past months.  So I am going to post about the two that I just got today.




  
The Prince's Son 

This week I received in the mail for review: 
Robin in the Hood (Robbin Hearts Series #1) by Diane J. Reed 
(signed paperback & post card)

Free on Amazon:
The Prince's Son by J.C. Valentine (e-book)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I received Robin in the Hood too - it looks interesting doesn't it? Well, I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete