Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

TeaserTuesdays2014e 



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers: 

Fate Fixed (Erris Coven, #1)"Oh, if that's all - Listen, for now I don't want you and your sister up here.  There are some creatures in the forest that could hurt you both and I don't know what we would do if that happened."

54% on kindle ~ Fate Fixed (Erris Coven #1) by Bonnie Erina Wheeler

3 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. Sounds dangerous.

    My excerpt today from a soon-to-be-published young adult novel:

    http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-steven-teasertuesdayont-forget-steven-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds creepy and witchy. Pretty cover art and I like the title too. I'd enjoy this one.
    Here is my tease - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/09/teaser-tuesdays-80-unbroken-ties-by-m-latimer-ridley/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering what kind of creatures are in the forest. Must not be your usual bears and wolves!
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Retirement Can Be Murder.

    ReplyDelete