Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers: 

Unnatural Law (Darwin's Children #2)Dr. Ando shook her head.  "You're right.  I have no idea what it's like to have the kind of power you have."  Jaycie looked at her carefully.  "Then...why do you think you can help me?"

3% on Kindle ~ 
Unnatural Law (Darwin's Children #2) by Natasha Larry 

3 comments:

  1. Good question. What was the doctor's answer? My teasers this week are from The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer and Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know the answer to that question! Good Teaser.
    My Teaser is from MAJOR PETTIGREW'S LAST STAND.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to leave us hanging, haha -- great teaser!

    Here is my TT post.

    ReplyDelete