Friday, May 9, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday

http://parajunkee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/FF_2013Button-300x300.png 


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This week's question:

What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling)

 

My answer:

I would like to have dinner with either Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare or Lauren Kate.  It would be so cool to talk to them about their books and the characters that I love.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome choices! Love Cassandra Clare & Richelle Meads books! I've only read Fallen by Lauren Kate but It wasnt in a good time and I need to reread it and then finish the series.

    New Follower via GFC!
    My #FF
    -Amanda @ Escaping Reality Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks for this week. I really enjoy Cassandra Clare & Richelle Mead's works. :D Happy Friday!

    New GFC follower :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! New follower on GFC.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog!I had to go with Jessica Sorenson. I just love her! If you enjoy Paranormal Romance or Fantasy, I recommend her Shattered Promises Series! I loved them!
    You can find me at http://www.ashes86blog.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of all those authors, but the only one I have on my to-read list is Rachel Caine for her Weather Warden series.
    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of Rachel Caine, but I heard Lauren Kate and Cassandra Clare are really great authors!

    Following back through GFC. : )

    ReplyDelete