Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers: 
"It's not that I want to scare you.  It's more like a warning.  Just be really careful tonight, okay?"

Thin Air (Thin Air Saga, #1)61% on Kindle ~ Thin Air (Thin Air Saga #1) by Lynn Seresin  

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie, this is an excellent book. Great choice. :)

    Here is mine : http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.com/?p=4333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds almost like a threat. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a threat to me, I'm going to have to check this book out.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not scared, right?

    Here's mine: (YA Fiction)

    http://pdworkman.com/teaser-from-stand-alone-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearing that would scare me! That's a great Teaser. I like the book's cover too. My Teaser is from SNOW FENCE ROAD.

    ReplyDelete