Friday, April 11, 2014

Feature and Follow

Increase Blog Followers 

 The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

This week's question:

Tell us about a book that you didn’t like and why we shouldn’t read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible)

   My answer:

Well I would have to say Blood Sisters by Michelle Scott.  I read and reviewed the book.  I gave it 2 stars.  It started off slow, the story line never really developed and I just found it to be boring.   Now I have read and enjoyed reading Uncommon Magic by the same author.  So don't let this one book deter you away from reading her other books. 

 

 



7 comments:

  1. I never heard of this one but thank you for sharing. I'll know to take a closer look if I ever come across it.
    Following via
    My FF: http://bit.ly/1lVlfzR
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Too bad that didn't work for you. At least her other book is good.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that book yet! Sad you didn't like it though!


    New GFC follower! :)

    Our FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read that book either.
    New follower via GFC :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this book. It sucks that you didn't like it. I hate slow plots too... they're the worst.

    Great post! New GFC follower! :)
    Xo, - Cary.

    My FF Post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of that book, but it doesn't sound very good. So now I know to avoid it.

    New follower via networked blogs.
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete