Friday, December 20, 2013

Feature & Follow


  Increase Blog Followers  

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read


This weeks Question:

Pick a book in your favorite genre that you’d recommend to a reluctant reader.

 

 Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) 

I would suggest reading the Unearthly trilogy by Cynthia Hand.  They are YA Urban Fantasy, which is my favorite genre.

I recently finished reading the last book in the trilogy.  I just love these books.   You will find yourself falling in love with the characters and the story.  This trilogy has angels, action, romance and so much more!

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I bought this book a year ago...before I started blogging. Surprisingly, I was never able to read it. I'll get to it sometime soon.

    New Twitter follower.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good! Hope you are able to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ugh I've already fallen in love with the cover!
    Now following via GFC :) Happy weekend!
    www.moodylions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. I've read this book a while back. good choice! :)

    New Follower via GFC! My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  4. I'm new to the blogosphere and could use some followers. I’m now following you via GFC & Twitter. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours I also tried to follow your facebook page but the url was wrong.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete