Thursday, October 31, 2013

Review: The Glassheart Chronicles by Multiple Authors

The Glassheart Chronicles  

Book: The Glassheart Chronicles
Authors: Courtney Cole, Fisher Amelie, J.L. Bryan, Wren Emerson, Amy Maurer Jones, Tiffany King, Nicole Williams
Publisher: Lakehouse Press
Rating: 3 Stars
Level: Young Adult
Source: e-arc

Summary from Goodreads: 
The Glassheart Chronicles is a collection of short stories from a talented cast of Young Adult Paranormal Romance authors.

Each contributing author spins a captivating short story involving a character from one of their already existing novels, providing an extra glimpse into that character's world.

Fans of these authors and their books will eat these stories up and breathlessly ask for more.

My Review: 
The Glassheart Chronicles is a collection of short stories. I believe this is the first anthology that I have read.

I enjoyed some of the stories more than others. A couple of the stories are part of series that I have read so was a bit more drawn towards those. There were some that I just couldn't get into.

These are a quick read with some fun stories. So if you have read books by any of these author or would like to discover a new author, this is a good anthology to start with. This e-arc was provided to me by one of the authors for review. This did not affect my review in any way.

*Here's the Goodreads link to the book*

2 comments:

  1. I love the concept of this anthology and can't wait to read the stories! Though, I guess I should finally get to reading Courtney and Nicole's works, so I can be at least a little familiar with some of the stories, lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the stories!

      Delete