Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark, #1)"Paranoid that people are staring at you?" someone asked beside Shanna, startling her. "Because they are."

6% on Kindle ~ Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark #1) by Dave Ferraro
 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm not sure if I get the teaser but it still looks amazing!

    My Teaser HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that hmmm.....I want to know more about this book. :-)

    Feel free to check out my TT post @ Reviewing Wonderland

    ReplyDelete