Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

3 
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 

Last week I read: Embrace The Higland Warrior (Connor Clan #2) by Anita Clenney

*Mistakenly read #2 thinking when I clicked on it in my kindle that I was reading book #1.  Oh well...LOL*

Embrace the Highland Warrior (Connor Clan, #2) 

This week I'm reading: Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark #1) by Dave Ferraro

Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark, #1) 

Next I'm going to read: Beautifully Broken (Spellbound #1) by Sherry Soule

Beautifully Broken (Spellbound, #1)  

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment