Monday, March 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 3 
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 


Last week I read:
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter

 The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3) 


This week I'm reading: 
Awaken The Highland Warrior (Connor Clan #1) by Anita Clenney

Awaken the Highland Warrior (Connor Clan, #1) 


Next I'm going to read (I think, could change my mind.):

Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark #1) by Dave Ferraro
 Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark, #1) 

What are you reading?

 

1 comment:

  1. I've been planning on getting into the Goddess Test series for a while, but I just haven't and I don't know why. I hope you like it! :)

    My Monday Post :)

    ReplyDelete