Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

3 
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 

Last week I read: Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand

Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) 

This week I'm reading: The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter
 
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3) 

Next I'm going to read either: The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead 
or
 Awaken The Highland Warrior (Connor Clan #1) by Anita Clenney

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) 
 Awaken the Highland Warrior

8 comments:

  1. I just finished Indigo Spell, and I loved it! I hope you will as well.

    It's my first time participating in It's Monday! What Are You Reading! and it's a great way to find even more books :)

    Here's my It's Monday post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep saying that I am going to start it and haven't yet. I really want to though! :)

      Delete
    2. I know how it is, though, I'm betting you have more than one book all ready to be read. Sometimes, I keep a book waiting - it's as if I savor it even while waiting to read it :)

      Delete
  2. I have to check out Highland warrior!!

    Here's my It's Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get to Boundless the final book in the Unearthyly series. I'm hoping I get to it later this month. I just picked up Indigo Spell from the library and I can't wait to get to it.

    new follower!

    My It’s Monday! Post
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Boundless yet but do want to read it. :)

      Delete
  4. I am such a slow reader! "Plan out your reading week?" LOL I have one book on my list this week and I've been reading it since early last week! How terrible is that? I'm hoping to finish it though and maybe get on with Divergent, too. Oh, and the one I started last week is Beautiful Creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am a slow reader too! I love Beautiful Creatures!

      Delete