Friday, March 1, 2013

Feature & Follow

FF 2013Button 300x300 Feature & Follow #138

Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?

 

Oh my biggest sin as a blogger is accepting review books.  I was getting so many great ones that I just couldn't pass up.  Now I have so many I don't know when I will ever get caught up.  I have had to stop accepting for the most part until I can get caught up.  My other thing is not posting enough.  I know I still struggle with this today, I just can't seem to find enough time in the day to do everything that needs done.  Blogging comes in last on my to do list.  I don't like this but that's life I guess.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you've said and I think most book review bloggers struggle with that (I know I do!) as well. I've become very selective when requesting and accepting books because I have at least 300 unread books that I could be reviewing but on a rare occasion I deviate and snag a new release. I hope you catch up on your reading :) You have a lovely blog!
    New GFC Follower.
    Happy Friday!

    My FF HERE.

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Wow that is a lot of books to read, I hope you get caught up as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I still have a long list of books that I need to review/read, but time also gets in the way, so I completely understand you. New Follower :)
    Here is My Feature and Follow Friday
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I completely agree! I'm drowning under a pile of books I've agreed to review.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I am not the only one with a long TBR review pile. :) Thanks for stopping by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely not the only one! I am completely swamped! LOL

    New GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete