Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

3  

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Last book I read: 
Finale (Hush Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

*You can read my review here*

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) 

This week I'm reading: 
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand

Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) 

Next I'm going to read: 
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) 

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. "Finale" is fantastic! I absolutely loved it! I also have to read "Hallowed" and "The Indigo Spell!" Happy reading! :) Xo - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have The Indigo Spell but haven't had a chance to read it yet. :)

      Delete