Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature & Follow

FF 2012 Feature and Follow #131 

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? ex. fae { submitted by @SeeingNight }

A: I would love to meet a supernatural being/creature.  Vampires, as long as they are not too scary.  Werewolves, I think that would be cool to see in person.  I would really love to meet a faery.  I mean how cool would that be.  I love reading about them, they are so interesting to me.

What would you choose?

 

8 comments:

  1. Vampires and werewolves are cool!
    new follower :)
    here's our FF

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Trish -

    You're brave! Way braver that I would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I would be brave enough to meet a supernatural creature haha. I'm a new follower, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'd only like to meet a vampire or werewolf if I was locked in a vampire/werewolf-proof room and they were outside. Preferably with a vampire/werewolf-proof window where I could watch the chaos as people realize there's a werewolf and/or a vampire on the loose.

    New follower, just stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Supernaturals don't exist?!? :)

    New follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower! Vampires would be cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete