Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature and Follow

FF 2012 Feature and Follow #133 
Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Q:  What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

A: The Monster Apocalypse (Grisly High #3) by Brian Rowe

I love this trilogy, it's so good.  You can read my review here 

 

13 comments:

  1. another one i need to check out!

    Trish - my ff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added it on my TBR list!New follower!
    My F&F: http://livinginabookworld.blogspot.gr/2013/01/feature-follow-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to add them to my TBR! Old follower :)
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check this book out :)
    Old Follower via GFC

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by & following! If you haven't read Brian Rowe's books you should look them up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series. This is the first I'm hearing about it.

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-late-night-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian Rowe is an indie author who in my opinion writes fun, sometimes grusome fantasy books. I love reading them.

      Delete
  7. I haven't even heard of this one yet, but I'll check out your review :)

    Old follower via GFC and e-mail. Here's my my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series but will be checking it out on GR.

    My Feature & Follow post.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I read your review about the book, this is what made me want to read it -> "The Monster Apocalypse is a rollarcoaster ride of humor, gore, romance and monsters."

    This book seems to have everything I love.

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huh. I actually hadn't previously heard about that series. I'll have to look into it.

    Anyway, new follower here. :)
    My FF: http://escapingrealitybookreviews.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/feature-and-follow/

    ReplyDelete