Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 


Last week I read: 
The Book of Lost Souls (Ivy Mac Tavishh #1) by Michelle Muto

 The Book of Lost Souls (Ivy MacTavish, #1) 


This week I'm reading: 
Kindred (Night School Vampire Hunter Trilogy #2) 
by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan

Kindred (Night School Vampire Hunter Trilogy) Novella#2 


Next I'm going to read: 
Deception (LS #2) by Kelvin O'Ralph

Deception (LS, #2)  

What are you reading?
 

2 comments:

  1. All those books are new to me, but I hope you enjoy all your reads this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book of Lost Souls is so good, check back for the review. The other two I have read the first books in these trilogies/series and really liked them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete