Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 

Last week I read:

If I Die Young


 Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)


This week I'm reading:

 What Once Was One


The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)


Next I'm going to read: 

 The Book of Lost Souls (Ivy MacTavish, #1)


What are you reading?


6 comments:

  1. Those sound like awesome books, and I love the cover to Book of Lost Souls!
    Here's what I'm reading
    Good Reading!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cover to Book of Lost Souls too!

      Delete
  2. What a nice assortment of books! I have read earlier books in the series that include Silence and The Savage Grace but am missing books too. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I haven't read any of these yet - but Hush Hush is on my reading list. I hope you enjoy all your books next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Hush Hush series! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Another vote for the Book of Lost Souls cover.

    I've been reading Bad Elements: Crystal Dragon.

    ReplyDelete