Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?









 

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 


Last week I read: 

The Spell Master (Journey into the Realm, #2)

 This week I'm reading: 

If I Die Young 

I'm also reading: 


Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)


Next I'm going to read: 



 What Once Was One


What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. Your books are all new to me, hope you enjoy them! I can't stop looking at the cover of If I Die Young, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence looks awesome - the rest of the series is pretty dang good! Hope you enjoy!

    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover for What Once Was One! Hope you enjoy your reads this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!

    I love the Hush Hush series, I mean it has Patch in it so how couldn't you? :)

    I like the cover for What Once Was One too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for What Once Was One is awesome. I'd like to read the Hush Hush series at some point. I just don't know when. Hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete