Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween

 
Hope everyone has a spooky and safe Halloween!

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays.  I love the whole spooky themes, the scary movies and of course the candy.  Candy corn is my favorite.  

*My favorite Halloween memory*
 One Halloween while trick or treating I went to my grandparents neighbors house.  My friends and I are standing on the porch step, the wife was passing out candy and her husband comes out of the bushes dressed as this scary jungle person.  We all screamed and jumped off the porch steps and ran down the street.  It wasn't funny when it happened (I was just a kid) but now that I'm an adult I think back and laugh about it every Halloween. 

What is your favorite Halloween memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment