Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Last week I read ~

Meant to Be (The Saving Angels #1) by Tiffany King
 
Read my review here
 
Meant to Be
 
 
True Intentions by Lisa Kuehne
 
True Intentions

 
This week I'm reading ~

Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
 
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)

 
Next I'm going to read~
 
Betrayed by Mayandree Michel
 
Betrayal (The Descendants #1)
 
What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. Just finished reading Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews (my 3rd read of this book, but this time it was as an audiobook). And now I'll be reading Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the others you mentioned, so I'll have to check them out. Have a great week :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, it must be a really good book to have read it 3 times! I'll have to check it out. :)

    Tanya, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete