Thursday, September 6, 2012

In My Mailbox

Daugther of the Goddess


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren
 
This week I won:
Daughter of the Goddess by Rita J. Webb
 
Summary from Goodreads:
 
The Heart.
The God of Love seeks a bride who is pure in heart and full of life—full of soul. Instead of a woman, he finds a child with laughter in her heart. Waiting for her to grow up, he befriends her, pretending to be nothing more than a blue-eyed boy with wild, tangled hair.

The Soul.
Left on the temple doorstep, a young girl turns the lives of the priestesses upside down . . . until one summer day before her eighteenth birthday, a traveling oracle tells her she is to marry a stranger in a foreign land.

The Nightmare.
An ancient demon—half-man, half-snake—wants to destroy anything the gods love. When she was a child, he haunted her dreams, but now he stalks her across the countryside. If he catches her, he’ll devour her.
 
What did you get this week?

14 comments:

  1. Glad you won, thats great, my post for this is on Sat, here it is if you had not seen it yet.
    :)
    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping over from Parajunkee's #FF. Congrats on the feature!



    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance

    Books, Shopping & Rock N' Roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm a new follower! Congrats on the feature!

    http://bookaholicness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, can't find your FF. Btw, congrats on being featured!
    Here's my FF.. :)
    Happy weekend!
    *New GFC follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower stopping by via FF. Congrats on the feature.
    www.nickijmarkus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good, even though I'm not quite sure yet as to what's happening in the plot :P Thanks for sharing and congrats on being a feature! I'm a new follower :)
    My Friday Post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping by, congrats on being featured :D **New Follower via GFC**
    Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gratz on being featured this week. I'm your new follower

    Lisa @ When She Reads
    http://when-she-reads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read that book. I'm a new GFC follower.

    My F&F - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-and-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great site. I'm a new follower. I would love a follow back! PS: congrats on being a feature follow!

    http://nightmarchersseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there! Happy Friday and congratulations on being featured. Your blog is adorable! I love the buttons on the side and the font you use :)

    I'm a new follower, and I love fantasy books too, so I can't wait to read your reviews!
    www.bibliographyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much everyone for stopping by! My post for feature friday is now up, sorry for the delay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such a pretty blog layout! It's so simple and soothing. New follower. (:

    http://cjlistro.blogspot.com/2012/09/q-what-are-you-reading-right-now-am.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the feature! Great interview! New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete