Friday, September 14, 2012

Feature & Follow


This week's question:
What hyped up book do you think was not worth all the talk?


My answer:
Everlasting (Immortals, #6)I am going to have to say Everlasting (The Immortals #6) by Alyson Noel

I didn't like much of anything that happened in this final book of the series.  I didn't care for the ending at all.  I loved the first book in the series, Evermore.  Then the series for me just kinda went downhill, some things I liked, some things not so much.  I think the only things that kept me reading was the character Damen and because I owned most of the books it and wanted to know what happened.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I hate when the last book in a series is disappointing. It diminishes all the previous books. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but it wasn't so much with this one since I had mixed feelings about this entire series. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get the chance to read this series.New follower! :)

    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i have it on my bookcase but never read it
    ner follower http://chroniclesofabookaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the last book in that series yet but I know that after the first book I felt like the series was going downhill for me. New follower :)
    My ff: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read that series but I think I've seen a few people who said they were disappointed in the last.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read that but I have heard mixed reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read this series... and the hype has never worked to make it appeal to me, lol.

    Old follower here
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete