Friday, September 7, 2012

Feature & Follow

 
I'm featured this week at Parajunkee's View!!!
 
My interview:
When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in February of 2011. 
 
What is your favorite part of book blogging?
 I would have to say being able to share my love of reading with others.  I love checking out other blogs to see what they are reading and what they think of the books they read.  I hope that others feel the same about my blog and reviews.  The book blogging community is full of so many wonderful people.
 
What is your favorite book(s)?
Well I read both main stream and indie.  I love urban fantasy and paranormal romance, but I also read fantasy, dystopian and sci-fi. 
 
What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
Getting to meet so many wonderful readers and authors.  I have the opportunity to participate in blog tours and review these amazing books for authors.
 
 
This weeks question: What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?
 
My answer: I am currently reading True Intentions by Lisa Kuehne.
I literally don't want to put it down, it's so good.  I'm half way done so look for my review next week!
 
*I apoligize for getting my post on here a little late this morning.*
 
 
 
 
 

26 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! I'm a new GFC follower!
    Michelle @ Mom with a Kindle
    momwithakindle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Lovely blog, I can't wait to go back through your reviews!!

    I'm following on RSS and GFC :)
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature!

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured!
    I also really like paranormal and romance but nothing beats a contemporary for me :P

    New follower via GFC :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jamie - good to meet you. *waves* Congratulations on being one of this week's FF features!

    Love the blog design - very cute. I'm glad you're reading something that's sunk its teeth into you - I love when that happens and the rest of the world just disappears.

    New Follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature! I haven't heard of True Intentions, but I'll have to check it out if it has you so engrossed. Love your blog design! New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being featured!!! :D
    Old follower
    -My FF via Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! on being featured.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being featured! I've never heard of this book, so I'll have to check it out.

    New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on getting featured! New follower :)
    My FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! I'm trying to visit as many blogs today as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting featured. New follower via RSS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being featured this week! New GFC follower. :)

    Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being featured! New follower! :)
    http://picturemereading.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/meme-feature-and-follow-friday-what-are-you-reading-right-now/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being featured! I haven't heard about the book you're reading, but the way you feel about it is infectious!

    I'm a new e-mail follower :)

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on being featured!
    Love your blog!
    Following you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, just stopped by your FF and am a new follower, Congrats on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi - Congrats on the feature! Haven't read your pick so I'll await your review to see how it turns out :)

    New GFC follower - Happy FF!

    Renee @ Succotash Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. New *GFC* follower

    Congratulations on the feature! Super awesome for you. :)))

    I'd love for you to check out my WoW @ Between the Bind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love when I don't want to put down a book! I hope the rest of it is just as good =D

    New Follower,
    Becky
    Here is MINE

    ReplyDelete
  21. New Follower here GFC
    http://bookreviewclub.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow-friday.html

    I must get this book:)
    Krista
    BookReviewClub

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats for being featured! I'm a new follower. :)

    Check out my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on getting featured! Just followed you :)
    Find me at http://theyabookgeek.blogspot.com.au/

    x.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm almost done with True Intentions now and it is still really good!

    Thank you to everyone who stopped by and to all those who followed, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete