Friday, August 31, 2012

New blog background design

Hey everyone, hope you had a good week.  Last week I received a comment about my blog background.  Michelle from Concise Book Reviews By Michelle said that it was difficult to read.  So I decided to change it.  It took me awhile becasue I am terrible at html code and all that goes along with it.  After some help from her, I finally got a new background and button.  I removed some things on the sidebars too.  Michelle was friendly and willing to help and answer my questions.  She even added a section to her blog called Help With Blog Design.  The book blogging community is the best.  Everyone is so friendly and helpful all the time.  I have had other fellow bloggers in the past answer and help me with all my crazy questions.  Rachel @ Parajunkee & Tawni @ The Book Worms have been great too.

Tell me what you think of the new blog design.  I personally like it and I agree it was difficult to read.  Now that's fixed, I hope to have a relaxing weekend. 

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment