Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!



Wildflower, The Wildflower Series Book OneAngel Fire (Angel, #2)Last week I read:

Wildflower (Wildflower #1) by Amy Maurer Jones

Angel Fire (Angel #2) by L.A. Weatherly










Mercenary (Little Death Bringer, #1)This week I'm reading:

Mercenary (Little Death Bringer #1) by Catherine Banks











The Ultimate Sacrifice (The Gifted Teens, #1)Next I'm going to read:

The Ultimate Sacrifice by Talia Jager









What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying Mercenary? That caught my interest last week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wildflower looks so amazing! Hadn't heard of it before!

    Happy reading :)
    Helene @ Helene World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not too far into Mercenary yet but I like it so far. Catherine Banks is a great writer.

    Wildflower is amzing, this is my favorite one of Amy's books so far.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete