Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?





Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


Last week I read: The Zombie Playground (Grisly High #2) by Brian Rowe

The Zombie Playground (Grisly High, # 2)



This week I'm reading: Wildflower (Wildflower #1) by Amy Maurer Jones

Wildflower, The Wildflower Series Book One



Next I'm going to read: Mercenary (Little Death Bringer #1) by Catherine Banks

Mercenary (Little Death Bringer, #1)

What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. Mercenary sounds interesting. And the cover is... wow. I can't even think of a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wildflower has a gorgeous cover! Great choice :)

    Have a great reading week!
    The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the covers of the books too. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombies and playground are not two words I would normally put together, though after Zombieland, I might consider it.

    Here's my Monday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover for Mercenary and Zombie Playground!

    ReplyDelete