Thursday, July 12, 2012

In my mailbox



Mercenary (Little Death Bringer, #1)
What Kills Me
Dark Beauty (Seeker, #0.5)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren

This week I received for review:
The Zombie Playground (Grisly High #2) by Brian Rowe (e-book)
Mercenary (Little Death Bringer #1) by Catherine Banks (e-book)

Books I won:
Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey  (ARC paperback)
What Kills Me by Wynne Channing  (e-book )

Books I purchased:
Remember Me (Remember Me #1) by Christopher Pike  (paperback purchased -3 books in one)
The Return (Remember Me #2) by Christopher Pike
The Last Story (Remember Me #3) by Christopher Pike

I downloaded free on Amazon:
Dark Beauty (Seeker #0.5) by Taryn Browning  (e-book)

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Eve for a while now. I better get going since Once is coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Eve and am looking forward to what happens in Once. :)

    ReplyDelete