Monday, July 23, 2012

Curated Fantasy Books Website

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to let you know about this new website that was brought to my attention.  It's called Curated Fantasy Books.  If you're looking for your next great fantasy read, look no further.  From epic to urban to historical fantasy, they have you covered on all fantasy books!  I know I love when friends suggest a good book to me.  I love reading fantasy books, urban is my favorite.  :)  Their website is really cool and I'm going to check it out when I need a fantasy book suggestion.  Stop by and see what you find!

Here's a description from their website:

Here at CuratedFantasyBooks.com, we suggest only the best fantasy books, selected by a human curator, and organized by specific fantasy category.  Unlike many sites on the web, we can't be gamed and we can't be bought.  Imangine enterting the world's best fantasy bookstore, with table after table filled with great suggestions.  Find the books that you will really love reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment