Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:
Shimmerspell (The Shimmer Trilogy, #1)
"For starters, compulsion doesn't appear to work on you.  Why didn't you scream in the hallway?"

42% on Kindle ~ Shimmerspell by Kimberly Spencer 

4 comments:

  1. Nice teaser and very nice cover. I'm intrigued. My teasers this week are from Big Sky Mountain by Linda Lael Miller and Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interesting. I wonder what's going on.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH!! I've never heard about this book! Great teaser, and what a cover! ;) HAHA, thanks for sharing!

    My TT: http://chocolatecoatedreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-6512-2.html

    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I like the book so far. :)

    ReplyDelete