Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

TouchedMy Teasers:

"You're right.  Maybe I should try to get him back."  Then she leaned over the counter and said to me, "Four is when my shift ends."

38% on Kindle

Touched by Cyn Balog (E-ARC - Release Date August 14, 2012)

*I'm still reading this book, have been busy, not much time to read this past week.*

4 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on this book! Your teaser really makes me wonder what's going on. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teaser is intriguing :) I have this one for review, I hope your enjoying it.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Netgalley, but after reading some bad reviews I wasn't sure if I should request it. What do you think of it so far?My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for stopping by!

    HarleyBearBooks: I'm not quite sure about this book, I've been busy and haven't had much time to read, but I haven't really gotten into it yet. If I finish it, I'll post a review. :)

    ReplyDelete