Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Review: The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test 1.5) by Aimee Carter


Book: The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test 1.5)
Author: Aimee Carter
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Rating: 4 Stars
Level: Young Adult
Source: Purchased

Summary from Goodreads:
A vacation in Greece sounds like the perfect way for Kate Winters to spend her first sabbatical away from the Underworld...until she gets caught up in an immortal feud going back millennia. Castor and Pollux have been on the run from Zeus and Hades's wrath for centuries, hiding from the gods who hunt them. The last person they trust is Kate, the new Queen of the Underworld. Nevertheless, she is determined to help their cause. But when it comes to dealing with immortals, Kate still has a lot to learn....

My Review:
This one is a novella, a short but so good book. I had to read this because I just loved The Goddess Test.

When I started reading this I thought that we would get a look at Kate and James's time in Greece. They are there on vacation for her six months away from Henry and the underworld. I was surprised to find that the story is pretty much about Castor and Pollux, two brothers on the run from Henry and the council. I enjoyed reading about their history and I like how Kate stands up for what she believes in. It was also cool to read from Henry's point of view.

I'm not going to say anymore about the story, I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I suggest you read this if you have read the first book. It's a fun and quick read!

Find the author: Website  Blog  Goodreads  Facebook  Twitter

Buy the book: Amazon

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book yet- but it is on my list. I guess I should add this one to my list, too. It sounds great and I love a fast read. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete