Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review: LoN Minis: The Taken by Jarius Raphel

Book: LoN Minis: The Taken
Author: Jarius Raphel
Publisher: Jarius Raphel
Rating: 4 Stars
Level: Young Adult
Source: Review Copy 

Summary from Goodreads:
Ninjas just want to have fun. Sent on a simple mission to get rid of vampires, the Taken lose control of the night. Something they are not used to. It's one wild ride when you are with the girls of the Taken.

LoN Minis are a deeper insight into the ninja clans that are involved in the Legend of a Ninja series.


My Review: 
LoN Minis: The Taken is a short story that is part of the Legend of a Ninja series. I have previously read one of the other short stories in this series and have liked both of them. This one had ninjas, vampires and elves.

Two teenage ninja girls from The Taken clan just want to have fun. One night they get called upon to take care of some vampires. It's a quick short story with lots of action and some romance. There are a couple girl-girl kissing scenes. I love the characters in this series, they are fun and friendly while at the same time kick butt. I don't want to say anymore of what happens and give the plot away so you need to read it yourself.

I love how the author puts ninja's and vampires together in the same book and it works. I will definitely continue with this series, I'm hooked. If you have or have not read a book with ninja's I suggest you read this series.

This e-book was given to me as a review copy. This did not affect my review in any way.


Find the author: Website  Facebook  Goodreads  

Buy the book: Amazon  Smashwords  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment